There’s no particular reason why I chose this week to ridicule the Obamaphone (or rant over 4% of Americans getting “free” phones!). Apparently I hit upon a timely topic. Who knew I’d write about anything popular during the crucial “mainstream media limitation period” (patent pending) of the election campaign? (Note: the surgeon General says bullshit is bad for you. Just say no to “journalists” who speak directly from their butt!)
You’re reading the rest of the post aren’t you? Nobody follows directions! Ok, here’s a taste to encourage to head for the original article.
Totally true facts about the Obamaphone:
- It automatically rejects calls from people with a different opinion.
- It doesn’t have a plan; it just keeps telling you how bad the other guy’s plan is.
- When it crashes, it blames your previous phone.
- The healthcare app downloads and installs itself without your permission.
- When you make a call, a teleprompter pops up to help you speak.
- It automatically bows down to phones made by foreign companies.
- When you watch a YouTube video, a US ambassador gets killed.
- As opposed to the iPhone, it’s called the mePhone.
H.T. to Irons in the Fire.